- Client :French Open
- Category :Pamodzi Sports Marketing, Sports Hospitality
- Project Url :https://www.rolandgarros.com/
- Date :11/07/2012
The 2012 French Open (also known as Roland Garros, after the famous French aviator) was a tennis tournament played on outdoor clay courts. It was the 116th edition of the French Open, and took place at the Stade Roland Garros from 27 May until 11 June 2012.
Rafael Nadal won the tournament for the third year in succession, and the seventh time in eight years, defeating first-time Roland Garros finalist Novak Djokovic. His seventh title broke Björn Borg’s record of six French Open Men’s Singles titles, and equaled Chris Evert’s record for most French Open titles won by a man or woman. Li Na was unsuccessful in her title defence, being defeated in the fourth round by Yaroslava Shvedova. Maria Sharapova defeated 21st seed Sara Errani in the final to win her first French Open title, to complete a career Grand Slam, and to return to the World No. 1 ranking for the first time in four years.
This championship was the second time in grand slam history that two multiple slam sets were accomplished in two different disciplines, and that was Mahesh Bhupathi won his first multiple slam in Mixed Doubles, and Esther Vergeer won her second multiple slam set in Women’s Wheelchair Doubles. At the 1969 US Open, Rod Laver won his first multiple slam set in Men’s Singles, and his fellow countryman Ken Rosewall did in Men’s Doubles for the first time. This would occur again for the third time at the 2013 French Open.
The Official Hospitality Packages
The “ PACK OPEN” package includes :
- CAT 1 ticket (e-ticket) on Center Court (Philippe Chatrier) or Court Suzanne Lenglen
- Complimentary bar all afternoon in a private venue within the tournament grounds
- Newspapers, match day programme and official magazine of the French Open.
The “ PAVILLON TENNIS” package includes :
- Dedicated VIP entrance.
- Champagne aperitif and gourmet lunch.
- 1st category seat on the Philippe Chatrier centre court.
- All day complimentary bar.
The “TERRASSE INTERNATIONALE” package includes :
- Direct access to private box seats on Centre Court.
- Aperitif and 4 course gourmet lunch prepared by Potel & Chabot.
- Open bar with champagne throughout the day.
- Use of the corporate suite for the day.
- Experienced event staff in attendance.